Ghassan Aboud Group
Ghassan Aboud Group (GAG) is an international conglomerate engaged in several key business sectors including Automotive, Logistics, Media, Hospitality, Real Estate, Retail, and Catering. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, GAG business operations are complemented by offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Jordan and Turkey.
Established in 1994 by Ghassan Aboud, a successful entrepreneur, businessman and philanthropist, the group has evolved from its initial beginnings in car re-export to become one of the most trusted business partners for vehicle manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers worldwide. Today, Ghassan Aboud Cars and Spare Parts is an international automotive supply-chain solutions provider serving over 100 countries.
In 2008, the group’s media business was established with the incorporation of Live Point, a TV production company and Orient News, a satellite channel. The companies provide creative solutions across all audiovisual production needs in the Middle East, digital and broadcast news and varied programming, as well as news agency training services.
GAG’s single-source provider of construction, development and real-estate services, Elements Properties, is committed to developing high-quality lifestyle offerings and self-sustaining communities within the UAE. GAG’s real-estate projects offer better living targeting those who appreciate design and premium finishes.
As a major investment initiative, GAG is developing a substantial portfolio of luxury hotels, lifestyle destinations and unique experiences in Australia. Towards this end GAG’s investments commitments are being deployed in acquisition, development and management of prime hospitality, tourism and related assets through Crystalbrook Collection.
2016 witnessed the launch of Grandiose, the group’s retail and catering business, aimed at delivering high-quality yet affordable retail freshness. With a diverse product range, the Grandiose Stores supermarket chain is set to become Dubai and Abu Dhabi’s neighborhood one-stop-shop. As for the Catering arm, it offers an eclectic range of nutritious and delicious mealtime solutions for retail, corporate and private catering needs.
Ghassan Aboud Group believes that productivity, innovation and transformation requires community engagement and ensures that its exclusive portfolio operates in a corporate conscious and responsible manner. GAG’s sincere commitment to social responsibility is an integral part of any environment it operates in and is the motivation behind the Group’s motto: “Building a better future … together”.
United Arab Emirates
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 9 months ago
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for designing, installing and troubleshooting Group network systems (including wireless and VoIP) to meet the functional objectives of the business.
The right candidate should have relevant experience in network design, implementation, administration and support.
1. Technologies: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security systems, data protection systems, cloud infrastructures.
2. Microsoft related technologies: AD, Windows Server, Office365, SQL, SharePoint
3. Virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft
4. Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services
5. Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
6. Perform network assessments and security audits and ensure compliance with Security Best practices and IS policies
7. Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system
8. Deploy and troubleshoot technologies, perform Root Cause Analysis.
9. Document and maintain all computer systems and network infrastructure
10. Communication with stakeholders keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Desired Candidate Description
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field.