Škoda Auto India
Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe. It has set up a modern manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The facility is spread across 300,000 sq. mt. Škoda Auto India has a network of 131 outlets across the country. The company sold 30,005 units in 2011, which represented an increase of 50% over the preceding year.
Project Assistant to VP TCP & Sr. GM (EX)
India - Maharashtra • Posted 3 weeks ago
Purpose of Position:
1. Ensures the coordination of functional and organizational support to Sr. GM of EX with
coordination & cooperation with other departments, Skoda Auto a. s.
1. E & EX’S Office:
1.1 Support preparations of presentations of important meetings (Board Presentations, SKIMM
meetings, Open House, Important Visitor meetings, Workshops etc.)
1.2 Support administrative tasks such as meetings & protocols, travel plans, expenses, IT issues
2. Project Management Support:
2.1 Support administrative tasks such as meetings & protocols for E & EX
Desired Candidate Description
1. Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
2. 1-3 years of experience
3. Excellent communication skills & liaison skills.
4. High self-management, coordination and motivation skills. Very high Integrity
5. Administrative support and economical thinking
6. Punctuality and ability to track
7. Expert in MS office – Outlook , Excel, PowerPoint, SAP