Škoda Auto India
Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe. It has set up a modern manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The facility is spread across 300,000 sq. mt. Škoda Auto India has a network of 131 outlets across the country. The company sold 30,005 units in 2011, which represented an increase of 50% over the preceding year.
Lead - C & T Design
India - Maharashtra • Posted 4 months ago
Purpose of Position:
1. To lead the activities for localization of materials and colors in India.
2. To coordinate with Local Suppliers of Material and Colors to achieve SK / VW
requirements / specifications
3. Coordination from India with MB - Design department
1. Implementation of color and material concepts up to production approval incl. Color matching
2. Close cooperation with local suppliers and all departments within the company
3. Creation of material concepts, presentations, tables and color / material specifications
4. Trend and material research in India
5. Creation of aesthetic material collages and mood boards
Desired Candidate Description
1. Project management and understanding of business
2. Independent work and high creativity is required. A sure feeling for trends, materials and
3. Indian as native language, English – C1
4. Excellent communication, presentation and team skills.
5. Safe handling of design programs especially Photoshop. Professional handling of complex
6. Surveys the complete color and material portfolio.
7. Organize the cooperation with external partners and suppliers.
8. High resilience, willingness to travel and flexibility.
9. 9-15 years of experience.
10. Degree in textile, product design, industrial design