Front Desk Receptionist
Lebanon • Posted 1 month ago
Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence. Answering, screening and redirecting incoming phone calls. Ultimately, a Receptionist's duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, to perform clerical tasks and executes variety of administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handle full day-to-day front desk operations.
• Attending and answering screening and redirecting incoming phone calls.
• Welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Offering administrative support across the organization
• Take up other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Description
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Hands-on experience with filing & office equipment (e.g. Photocopiers/printers)
• Presentable, professional attitude and pleasant appearance/personality.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude, friendly personality.
• High school degree; additional certification is a plus.
• Fluent in Arabic & English
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Excellent use of Email system.
• Multitasking skills are essential for this position.
• Inspired and enthusiastic
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Team Player