Technician / Mechanical (Automotive)
Lebanon • Posted 3 months ago
• Diagnoses the vehicles mechanical problems and conducts inspections for repairing failures
• Repairs mechanical systems malfunctions, determines and replaces the necessary broken and worn out parts and
components after consulting the Team Leader and by respecting the Repair time standards.
• Performs final verification on his own work before releasing the car.
• Reports completion of work to Team Leader.
• Maintains workshop tools and special tools and equipment in good conditions, avoids their misuse and ensures the
• Completes the vehicle s inspection sheet and delivers it to the Service Advisor after the car s repair.
• Might perform routine maintenance to prevent future breakdowns
Desired Candidate Description
• TS degree in Mechanics or any equivalent with thorough knowledge of cars mechanical systems and competence
with a variety of mechanics tools
• Advanced knowledge of cars diagnostic scanner use.
• 3 years of relevant experience in the mechanical field with thorough knowledge of Automotive systems and
mechanical services and repairs.
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles and to outside weather conditions. • The noise level in the environment is loud.
Physical requirements and conditions:
• Regularly required to stand walk use hands to finger, handle.
• Occasionally required to sit climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch.