Škoda Auto India
Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe. It has set up a modern manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The facility is spread across 300,000 sq. mt. Škoda Auto India has a network of 131 outlets across the country. The company sold 30,005 units in 2011, which represented an increase of 50% over the preceding year.
Industrial Engineer – Hall B & Hall D
India - Maharashtra • Posted 4 months ago
This position is based in Aurangabad.
Purpose of Position:
1. Evaluate & Analysis of manpower for productivity
2. Planning & Optimization –KVP of assembly line.
3. Analysis & calculation of F-zeit
4. Plan & execute Training on Skoda Production System
1. Evaluates & analyses of manpower productivity, MIS preparation.
2. Evaluates F-zeit by time study of assembly line.
3. Analyses & negotiates manpower for new setup and new models on line.
4. Co-ordinates and maintains operator wise Balancing of assembly line as per standard
5. Optimizes Cars per Operator & Man hours per car for productivity improvement.
6. Executes Line Balancing & Implements Setup changes/Capacity upgradations.
7. Recommends new designing & implementation of improvements on assembly line.
8. Coordinates KVP activities - Analyses & problem solving & Eliminates Non Value
9. Optimizes process flow with motion and method study
10. Manages methodically and decides future manpower requirement as per the PPA
11. Plans ,Organizes & executes trainings for operators ,supervisors on Basic, Element
Skills & Skoda Production System
12. Prepares Operator wise operations sequence and Manpower point plans for new
Desired Candidate Description
1. Minimum 4-6 Years
2. Must have B.E. in Industrial/Mechanical/Production Engineering
3. Calculation & Analysis of F-zeit
4. Knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
5. Knowledge & Experience of Manpower Planning & handling
6. Problem Analysis & Solving