Škoda Auto India
Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe. It has set up a modern manufacturing facility in Shendra near Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The facility is spread across 300,000 sq. mt. Škoda Auto India has a network of 131 outlets across the country. The company sold 30,005 units in 2011, which represented an increase of 50% over the preceding year.
India - Maharashtra • Posted 3 weeks ago
This position is based in Aurangabad.
Purpose of Position:
1. Analysis & Planning execution projects
2. Approves and confirmation of budget
3. Qualitative analysis of technical parameters and infrastructure
4. Optimization for productive improvement
5. Recommends technology for improvement
6. Co-ordinate the manufacturing team
1. Elaborate & analyses of PR conditions and product configuration
2. Defining the new technology requirement of new car plant and across organization.
3. Technical specification of new technology in coordination of mother plant
4. Coordination for releasing Purchase order and controlling approval
5. Coordination with suppliers for new technology installations and execution
6. Analyses & Sets Technical Introduction of entire Vehicle manufacturing.
7. Coordinates, execute, releases manufacturing Infra, Equipment, facility.
8. Evaluates Executes, Provides Technical solution to vehicle Quality issues, Field failures,
9. Develop Provides technical support and solution to vehicular/Technological equipment’s issues
on line. Such as fixtures, tools, accessories.
10. Receives, analyses checks, validates & maintains Technical documentation of vehicle, New
11. Coordinate, Supervise, Provides, and technical support for changes to Vehicle in line. Trains staff
& workmen on same.
12. Elaborate, Maintains, validates, Provides Tact plan - Technological list for project summarization
and evaluation and control.
13. Develop, Evaluate, Provides, - Direct and indirect consumables data and Paint process
14. Develop, coordinate, optimizes, provides Technical equipment, support required for
15. Manages, executes & co-ordinates, proposals for line balancing & implementation Setup /
Capacity up gradations.
16. Manages and organizes the localization activities
Desired Candidate Description
1. Must have BE Mechanical /Production.
2. 4-6 years of relevant experience.
3. Project Management.
4. Assembly process know how.
5. MS Office.
6. AUTO CAD.