This Company has requested to remain confidential and will share details with short-listed applicants at the interview stage.
Information Technology (IT) Manager
Saudi Arabia • Posted 5 months ago
• manage the company's information technology staff and functions, including software, hardware, and network technicians; system administrators and analysts; programmers and developers; help desk personnel; implementation specialists and others.
• Ensure smooth and secure operations of all technology functions and equipment, including company computer systems, Internet operations, mobile communications and more.
• Stay abreast of changes in technology and recommend purchases of technology that will increase business efficiency, save money and facilitate the achievement of company goals.
• Recruit and train skilled technology employees and work with human resources staff on the HR operation related system.
• Provide beneficial technology solutions for day-to-day operations, as well as facilitate the accomplishment of strategic goals and objectives.
• Communicate with other departments in the company about business needs.
• Create, enforce and implement IT policies that support the efforts of other departments within the company.
• Have authority for large-scale technology projects and assure their completion on time, according to budget and at the expected quality level.
• In addition, Create and manage the company's technology budget. Source systems and software, including identifying vendors, negotiating and purchasing.
• Oversee the monitoring and maintenance of IT assets across the company, including oversight of inventory system, security protocols and protection against viruses and internal and external breaches.
• Plan the lifespan of technologies, including anticipated upgrades and replacements.
• Coordinate efforts with facilities management staff on maintenance and security of sites where technology is deployed.
• Make technology and systems available around the clock; providing fast recovery when downtime is inevitable.
• Establish disaster recovery or contingency plans to ensure business continuity.
• Hire contractors and outsource functions when necessary to ensure the company's technology needs are met efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to manage and lead a team of information technology professionals.
Desired Candidate Description
• Outstanding knowledge of Kerridge system.
• maintain the application and database without any issues.
• Outstanding knowledge of computer software, hardware, networking, computer security, and technology risk management.
• Support training activity.
• Management: Control management of the IT function for the organization.
• Evaluating: Ability to evaluate the functionality of systems.
• Leading team: Ability to manage and lead a team of information technology professionals.
• Technology knowledge: Outstanding knowledge of computer software, hardware, Networking, computer security, and technology risk management.
• Security: implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures.
• Time Management: ability to be self-directed work, self-motivated, that means an ability to manage time well.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills: Anticipating and developing solutions for potential tech problems and needs.
Certifications: As a Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM).
Education: Master or Bachelor's degree in computer technology or related field.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as Information Technology (IT) manager on the head of the department.
English Language: Expert