Zaki Automotive Group
The company was founded in 1985 under the name of "Zaki Import & Export Company".
The main activity was automotive spare parts.
The company acquired the agencies and distribution of several International companies in the field of spare parts; the following is a brief list of them:
● FEDERAL MOGUL and its subsidiaries:
● Knorr- Bremse
● Monark Diesel
● PB (Paul Bernhardt)
● Borg Warner (Turbo systems)
● DAT (Deutsche Autoteile
● K ata
Starting from the year 2006, the company entered the field of commercial vehicles (Trucks and Buses) and the name was changed to Zaki Automotive Group and gained the following agencies:
● BEI BEN (North Benz), Bao Tuo for heavy trucks (Dump trucks, Truck tractors, chassis, concrete mixers, etc…)
● North Benz Tiema Chongqing for Heavy Trucks.
● North Neoplan for Buses and Coaches.
From the year 2009, we got the agencies of the biggest and most reputable companies in China for engines and gear boxes:
● Weichai Power Co. (Diesel Engines)
● North Benz Gear Boxes Chongqing (ZF)
● Fast Gear (Eaton, Fuller gear boxes)
Since the beginning of 2010, Zaki Automotive Group penetrated the heavy machinery market with a plan to be one of the main players in the field.
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 2 months ago
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
Desired Candidate Description
● 5 - 6 years experience
● Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
●Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.