Product Planning Executive
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 5 months ago
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
• Preparation of reports to be revised by top management such as (price ladder, price bracket, MSRP & volume tracking, Market and product updates)
• Preparing new vehicles proposals, renewing old vehicles.
• Conducting competitive intelligence & survey studies.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Desired Candidate Description
• Bachelor degree in Business administration or equivalent.
• 2-4 years of experience.
Job specific Skills:
• Strong technical and leadership aptitude.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Thinking “Out of the box”
• Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills.
• The ability to plan and evaluate the work of staff.
• Self-motivation and organization.
• Data Analysis.
• Time Management