Egypt - Cairo • Posted 7 months ago
● Develop standard cost and perform analysis for new products.
• Prepare various internal and external financial reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Monitor all controllable expense accounts and provide a monthly financial review with each cost center manager.
• Ability to translate SAP detailed information and utilize advanced spreadsheet reporting tools to enhance and simplify analysis.
• Ability to interpret complex financial data and present results to all levels of management in a clear and concise format.
• Must be able to create, manage, and extract database, pivot tables, queries, and SAP tables using the financial system and reporting tools.
Desired Candidate Description
● 2 to 4 years
● Postgraduate study in finance e.g. CFA, ACCA, CPA, CMA
• BS's degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Strong analytical & communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of internal control and accounting practices, including budgeting, costing, general ledger, fixed assets etc.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office