Team Leader/ Workshop Engineer
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 3 months ago
● Achieve workshop sections target.
● Monitor business records, quality, come backs, productivity and complains
● Manage efficient workflow within the work shop.
● Supervise the workshop controllers to obtain max efficiency, Productivity and utilization.
● Follow up the availability of the spare parts
● Focus on Customers’ needs and find the solution to obtain maximum customer Satisfaction
● Enforce safety standards in facility
Desired Candidate Description
● Bsc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automotive/Mechanical/Electrical/Power specializations.
● 2 - 3 years experience in Automotive service passenger vehicles activities is a must.
Job specific Skills:
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent Service Selling and Negotiation skills.
● Excellent ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
● Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set targets.