Sales Executive -Showroom
Egypt - Cairo • Posted 1 month ago
● Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analysis.
● Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
● Writing up sales contracts.
● Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
● Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales.
● Following-up in-bound telephone inquiries, walk in prospects and emails inquiries.
● Arranging appointments via Internet Leads.
● Preparing car purchase packages.
● Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
● Delivering vehicles to customers.
● Liaising with the showroom body shop to ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out quickly.
Desired Candidate Description
● 1 to 4 years
● Bachelor's Degree at least
● An ability to achieve and exceed targets.
● Able to work as part of a busy sales team.
● Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
● Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple assignments.
● Previous related retail experience.
● Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
● A valid driver's license & satisfactory driving record.
● Unlimited resilience, drive, energy and talent