Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
Sales Representative - Auto Accessories
Qatar • Posted 4 weeks ago
● Identify potential clients and promote tires, batteries & other related auto accessories. Continuously develop new customer base to ensure consistent performance.
● Ensure 100% customer satisfaction by providing excellent service and maintain good relationship with customers to enhance their loyalty & maximize satisfaction which is integrated to achieve the company sales & profit objectives.
● Convince the customers highlighting special features and benefits of represented product. Monitor Product performance in coordination with technical department and create testimonials for future reference.
● Secure commercial documents to complete the sales process. Follow-up and collect due payments as agreed credit terms.
● Pre-empt customer needs and submit sales forecast to ensure timely ordering to meet customer demand.
● Track competition in terms of new product introductions special promotions, product success/failures and report periodically.
● Retain active customer base by assuring timely delivery and best in class after sales service.
Desired Candidate Description
● 3-5 years’ experience in sales of auto accessories such as tires, batteries and related products.
● Good Knowledge and exposure of Kuwait local market - wholesale preference.
● Possess Kuwait driving Licence.
● Bilingual - Arabic & English