In 1977, Jubail Motors Company was a General Motors authorized dealer of cars, spare parts and service centers among three other exclusive dealers ( Aljomaih, Alissa, and Universal Motors Agencies) till 1997.
Today, it continues to work with General Motors as an ACDelco authorized distributor. Jubail also carries Ford and Motorcraft products. With over 40 years of experience Jubail is the leading wholesale automotive spare parts provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jubail's reach expands from the Eastern Coast of the Kingdom covering Dammam, Khobar and Hofuf all the way to the Central Region with points of sale in Riyadh and Buraidah.
Asia • Posted 1 month ago
Mechanic will diagnose and repair simple and complex automotive issues, as well as performing routine maintenance for our valued clients’ vehicles. Skilled at using advanced computer diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot issues, and knows how to pursue cost-effective solutions for each customer
Desired Candidate Description
• Engage with customers to understand their concerns and effectively diagnose problems, using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Follow checklists and protocols while conducting repairs and preventative maintenance
• Perform repairs aiming for maximum reliability and cost savings for our customers
• Maintain a preventative maintenance program for all shop equipment
• Ensure a safe, organized, and clean workspace