In 1977, Jubail Motors Company was a General Motors authorized dealer of cars, spare parts and service centers among three other exclusive dealers ( Aljomaih, Alissa, and Universal Motors Agencies) till 1997.
Today, it continues to work with General Motors as an ACDelco authorized distributor. Jubail also carries Ford and Motorcraft products. With over 40 years of experience Jubail is the leading wholesale automotive spare parts provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jubail's reach expands from the Eastern Coast of the Kingdom covering Dammam, Khobar and Hofuf all the way to the Central Region with points of sale in Riyadh and Buraidah.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 3 months ago
- Initiate professional relations with clients
- Responsible for direct communication with client regarding vehicles problems.
- Answers all client inquires regarding repairs , time frame and needed parts.
- Maintaining good , clear and professional relation with client.
- Acts as a technical adviser for client.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure future returns.
Desired Candidate Description
Candidate must presentable , has high stander of communication skills , and can maintain good relation with clients. a high level of experience and knowledge in car repairs.