MTI Automotive is Egypt’s exclusive importer of the luxury car brands Jaguar, Land Rover, Bentley, Maserati and Ferrari. With investments of 50 million Egyptian pounds, MTI has two show rooms in Cairo and a state-of-the-art service centre in Tenth of Ramadan City. The company is part of MM Group, established in 1895, which encompasses 16 companies. It invests in various trade and industrial domains, and employs 6,000 highly qualified professionals.
Service Booking Advisor - Bikes (Ducati)
Egypt • Posted 7 months ago
As a Bookings Advisor you will be responsible for the efficient and timely booking of customers’ vehicles for services, using your customer service skills to encourage customers to book additional work with the dealership. You will work closely with the Service Team Managers to coordinate and maximise service sales. As the first point of contact for our customers, it is imperative that all customers feel welcomed and valued.
Bookings Advisor Duties and Responsibilities:
● To ensure all calls are answered within three rings
● To achieve monthly inbound and outbound call targets and conversion rates
● To receive customer instructions by telephone or in person and allocate to Workshop team on computerized reservation system ensuring the highest standard of efficiency and understanding of customer requirements
● Ascertaining customer requirements by listening to the customer description of symptoms, clarifying the problem and documenting this verbatim, advising accordingly.
● Determining services needed by reviewing service history and referencing manufacturer service intervals.
● To provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, times and pricing
● To arrange loan vehicles, collection and delivery at time of booking, if required
● To contact customers when ordered parts have arrived and book-in as soon as possible
● To organize the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilization of workshop capacity
● To carry out customer follow up and prospecting calls to maintain and build the volume of work ensuring customer awareness of all products and services available
● To sell additional products, services and repair work in a professional manner
● Addition work will be required as per the brand requirements.
Desired Candidate Description
● From 2 to 5 years of experience
● Strong English language skills is a MUST