MTI Automotive is Egypt’s exclusive importer of the luxury car brands Jaguar, Land Rover, Bentley, Maserati and Ferrari. With investments of 50 million Egyptian pounds, MTI has two show rooms in Cairo and a state-of-the-art service centre in Tenth of Ramadan City. The company is part of MM Group, established in 1895, which encompasses 16 companies. It invests in various trade and industrial domains, and employs 6,000 highly qualified professionals.
Automotive Quality Control Engineer
Egypt • Posted 9 months ago
MTI is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team recent experience within a with good diagnostic experience as you will be replacing a lot of major components.
You will be working alongside a highly established team, so it is essential that you are a team player, able to work to deadlines and targets but also be self-motivated, organised and able to multi task.
• Quality Control of all repair carried out in the workshop
• SEF reporting for all defects & organise rectification with the workshop manger.
• Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
• Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
• Builds effective working relationships with colleagues.
• Completes repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Aftersales Manager
• Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to. job requirements
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience Needed: 3 to 5 years
Attributes and Skills:
● The ideal candidate will have gained experience within a Main Dealer.
● Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
● Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
● Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
● Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
● Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and a strong understanding of automotive systems and functionalities is essential
● Excellent Customer communication skills
● Experience within a German brand dealership
● Excellent command of written and oral English.