Bavarian Auto Group
Bavarian Auto Group is a multinational group of companies established in March 2003 when it was appointed as the sole importer of BMW and MINI in Egypt, with exclusive rights for import, assembly, distribution, sales and after-sales support of BMW products in Egypt.
Since that date, BAG invested a total amount of 100 Million US Dollars distributed on 7 companies and 11 premises in addition to 3 stores.
Bavarian Auto Group now is the sole agent of Rolls Royce, BMW, MINI, Brilliance, Mahindra and Jinbei brands. Today Bavarian Auto Group is the market leader in Egypt for the luxury vehicles with regard to sales, quality and after sales.
Bavarian Auto Group has a very good dealer network inside Egypt, the Middle East and COMESA countries.
Workshop Team Leader
Egypt • Posted 8 months ago
● Controls the distribution of repair orders in body shop.
● Continuously monitor work load and priorities and keep reception informed with the status so that they can make realistic commitments to customers based on the time of completion.
● The distribution of work orders according to the technician's ability.
● Ensures that all operations on the job card have been carried out fully and in compliance with the desired technical standard.
● Record available hours in the workshop & utilize this time in the most efficient way.
● Ensure that all the identified jobs are completed and that the vehicle has been checked and tested.
● Ensures that the time spent for each job operation is kept within the official FRU guidelines.
● Record technicians' times for repair operations, monitor effeciency, and utilization.
● Establishes repair times for non standard operations so that efficiency can be measured.
● Convey extra work to the Service Advisor for approval by the customer.
● Informs the Service Advisor about the incomplete jobs.
● Assign each repair order to the suitable qualified productive staff.
● Keeps Service Advisor informed of workshop capacity, i.e. utilization and lost time.
● Ensures proper use of time clock by all productive staff.
● Checks the job card and ensures that all the individual parts are matching with the operation split.
● If defects are found, informs the concerned Service Advisor accordingly.
● Leads, informs, and motivates the technicians.
● Provides technical support to the Service Advisor.
● Ensures that waste and garbage have been disposed according to guidelines laid down for the protection of the environment.
● Delivers warranty parts after they have been cleaned and clearly tagged.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelor degree in automotive engineering.
● 3-5 years of experience as a workshop engineer in a reputable company
● Excellent technical knowledge
● Excellent leadership skills
● Detail oriented
● Very good command of English