Bavarian Auto Group
Bavarian Auto Group is a multinational group of companies established in March 2003 when it was appointed as the sole importer of BMW and MINI in Egypt, with exclusive rights for import, assembly, distribution, sales and after-sales support of BMW products in Egypt.
Since that date, BAG invested a total amount of 100 Million US Dollars distributed on 7 companies and 11 premises in addition to 3 stores.
Bavarian Auto Group now is the sole agent of Rolls Royce, BMW, MINI, Brilliance, Mahindra and Jinbei brands. Today Bavarian Auto Group is the market leader in Egypt for the luxury vehicles with regard to sales, quality and after sales.
Bavarian Auto Group has a very good dealer network inside Egypt, the Middle East and COMESA countries.
Service Advisor Engineer
Egypt • Posted 8 months ago
As a BMW Service Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the most innovative parts and accessories available on the market today and working with the latest in diagnostic technology in a state of the art environment.
Responsibilities Will Include:
● Making appointments, processing repair orders, quotes and invoices.
● Providing customer support via the phone and face to face at the dealership
● Qualifying customer problems and logging them for technicians to review
● Ordering additional stock as required so approved repairs can occur without delay
● Ensuring customer approval for all remedial work to be carried out
● Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
● Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
● Estimating costs and time for work to be carried out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of the vehicle
● Accurately tracking hours available and hours sold in appointment diary.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelor degree in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical)
● 2-4 years of experience in an automotive company
● Positive attitude
● High level of social competencies, reassuring and friendly manners
● Consulting, communication and sales competencies
● High level of quality awareness
● Ability to initiate contact, teamwork and to motivate
● Customer-oriented thinking and actions
● Driving license in an appropriate class
● Fluency in English Language
● Knowledge of complaint handling