Bavarian Auto Group
Bavarian Auto Group is a multinational group of companies established in March 2003 when it was appointed as the sole importer of BMW and MINI in Egypt, with exclusive rights for import, assembly, distribution, sales and after-sales support of BMW products in Egypt.
Since that date, BAG invested a total amount of 100 Million US Dollars distributed on 7 companies and 11 premises in addition to 3 stores.
Bavarian Auto Group now is the sole agent of Rolls Royce, BMW, MINI, Brilliance, Mahindra and Jinbei brands. Today Bavarian Auto Group is the market leader in Egypt for the luxury vehicles with regard to sales, quality and after sales.
Bavarian Auto Group has a very good dealer network inside Egypt, the Middle East and COMESA countries.
Egypt • Posted 4 weeks ago
● Analyzing the sales area and market potential.
● Coordinating interested party and customer appointments and delivery dates.
● Creating & systematically administering customer and interested party files as well as entering ascertained & current customer data.
● Follow-up after initial contact
● Systematically presenting the vehicle while creating a clear customer connection
● Determining vehicle selection by active observation and questioning.
● Organizing the test drive with the customer.
● Scheduling a follow-up appointment if necessary.
● Considering current sales promotion measures.
● Contract preparation: Contract structure, price/condition definition
● Contract signing/order confirmation.
● Creating necessary vehicle and customer documents.
● Completing delivery while ensuring maximum customer orientation and a positive customer experience.
● Processing complaints to the complete satisfaction of the customer and the company.
Desired Candidate Description
● 0 to 1 years experience
● Automotive Manufacturing
● Bachelor degree from a reputable university
● Fresh graduate
● Excellent command of English
● Excellent negotiation skills
● Passion for BMW brand
● Excellent communication skills
● Flexibility and willingness to learn