Toyota Egypt is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to live up to customers’ expectations.
Toyota Egypt’s headquarters is located in the Industrial Zone in Abbassia. It is a 3S facility, Sales, Service and Spare parts. Toyota Egypt is a free zone company that mainly caters to the needs of fleet owners, such as petroleum and tourism companies as well as embassies and other types of business. Toyota Egypt sells in foreign currency and has two affiliated companies: Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. and Toyota Misr S.A.E. Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. is dedicated to the service centers.
The main full service center is located in the industrial Zone in Abbassia and there is another service under construction in Giza. As for Toyota Misr, it sells passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and Toyota genuine spare parts, all in Egyptian Pound and it is planning to expand and have a series of branches all over Egypt. Toyota Egypt Headquarters is a 3S facility: Sales, Service, and Spare parts.
Egypt • Posted 8 months ago
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Grow and develop given the opportunities to make an impact while working for the results-driven organization.
• Convert guest opportunities into results using your superior interpersonal skills.
Desired Candidate Description
• Automotive experience is a must
• Good Commination skills
• Fluent in English.
• Self-confidence and polite.
• Honest and Enthusiastic.
• Convey your idea to your customer.
• Be creative and proactive.
• Killer instinct alias closing sales.