Toyota Egypt is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to live up to customers’ expectations.
Toyota Egypt’s headquarters is located in the Industrial Zone in Abbassia. It is a 3S facility, Sales, Service and Spare parts. Toyota Egypt is a free zone company that mainly caters to the needs of fleet owners, such as petroleum and tourism companies as well as embassies and other types of business. Toyota Egypt sells in foreign currency and has two affiliated companies: Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. and Toyota Misr S.A.E. Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. is dedicated to the service centers.
The main full service center is located in the industrial Zone in Abbassia and there is another service under construction in Giza. As for Toyota Misr, it sells passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and Toyota genuine spare parts, all in Egyptian Pound and it is planning to expand and have a series of branches all over Egypt. Toyota Egypt Headquarters is a 3S facility: Sales, Service, and Spare parts.
Field Operations Engineer
Egypt • Posted 7 months ago
Field Operations department is responsible for monitoring and developing Toyota Egypt’s After Sales Network of Branches and Dealers to meet OEM standards set by Toyota Motor Corporation and to achieve Targets set by TE owner.
Building up a strong and professional after-sales dealer network by:
• Planning new branches / dealers facilities as per Toyota standards.
• Conducting regular visits to current branches and dealers to evaluate Service & Spare Parts operations and develop action plans to enhance operations.
• Analyzing all branches & dealers monthly KPIs as well as their CSI, FIR & Safety rates & help maximize performance.
• Prepare and study technical sheets for annual Equipment CAPEX for Branches.
• Understand, implement and monitor new operational programs.
• Create monthly reports and review with the Field Operations Manager.
Desired Candidate Description
• Fluent English is a must
• Leadership skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Analytical Skills.
• Presentation Skills.
• Perfect Office user (Excel – PowerPoint - Word)
• Business writing
• AutoCAD is a plus
• Drivers License