Toyota Egypt is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to live up to customers’ expectations.
Toyota Egypt’s headquarters is located in the Industrial Zone in Abbassia. It is a 3S facility, Sales, Service and Spare parts. Toyota Egypt is a free zone company that mainly caters to the needs of fleet owners, such as petroleum and tourism companies as well as embassies and other types of business. Toyota Egypt sells in foreign currency and has two affiliated companies: Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. and Toyota Misr S.A.E. Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. is dedicated to the service centers.
The main full service center is located in the industrial Zone in Abbassia and there is another service under construction in Giza. As for Toyota Misr, it sells passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and Toyota genuine spare parts, all in Egyptian Pound and it is planning to expand and have a series of branches all over Egypt. Toyota Egypt Headquarters is a 3S facility: Sales, Service, and Spare parts.
Digital Marketing Executive
Egypt • Posted 1 month ago
• Create social media content calendar for all platforms with content to enforce brand positioning and deliver relevant messages.
• Grow Toyota’s presence on Instagram.
• Asses & continuously improve fans engagement with the brand & content.
• Closely monitor social media moderation & assure ALL Voice Of Customers (VOC) are answered according to the correct tone of voice.
• Guide & train social media moderators in: Timely moderation with SLA, tone of voice and induction about new campaigns & product launches.
• Perform regular social media listening related to our brand and products.
• Monitor local competitors & global Toyota activities.
• Manage & lead new development projects for websites and app.
• Update website content including: product page, news section, homepage banner etc,…
• Handle related issues with IT department.
• Manage Facebook & Google ads.
• Manage advertising partners: agencies, publishers or partner platforms.
•Handle related issues with IT department.
• Full awareness of Toyota’s product range.
• Full understanding of products USPs.
• Create monthly newsletters for Customers, partners & employees.
•Manage financial payments of digital media partners, activities and plans.
• Weekly competition and global industry activities.
• Quarterly brand review
• Contact reports with 3rd party partners.
Desired Candidate Description
• Automotive experience is a must
• Good Commination skills
• Fluent in English.
• Self confidence and polite.
• Honest and Enthusiastic.
• Convey your idea to your customer.
• Be creative and proactive.
• Killer instinct alias closing sales.