Toyota Egypt is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to live up to customers’ expectations.
Toyota Egypt’s headquarters is located in the Industrial Zone in Abbassia. It is a 3S facility, Sales, Service and Spare parts. Toyota Egypt is a free zone company that mainly caters to the needs of fleet owners, such as petroleum and tourism companies as well as embassies and other types of business. Toyota Egypt sells in foreign currency and has two affiliated companies: Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. and Toyota Misr S.A.E. Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. is dedicated to the service centers.
The main full service center is located in the industrial Zone in Abbassia and there is another service under construction in Giza. As for Toyota Misr, it sells passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and Toyota genuine spare parts, all in Egyptian Pound and it is planning to expand and have a series of branches all over Egypt. Toyota Egypt Headquarters is a 3S facility: Sales, Service, and Spare parts.
Egypt • Posted 3 months ago
• Responsible for all cash outflows and issuance of cheques
• Prepare financial database using computer software system (AS 400)
• Prepare journal entries
• Participate in monthly and year-end close
• Follow-up collections of bills spare parts and accessories
• Preparation of withholding tax per quarter for the company
• Responsible for filling all payment documents
Desired Candidate Description
• B.Sc. of Commerce – English Section.
• Very good command of English.
• Excellent MS Office skills.
• Strong mathematical approach.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills.