Toyota Egypt is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to live up to customers’ expectations.
Toyota Egypt’s headquarters is located in the Industrial Zone in Abbassia. It is a 3S facility, Sales, Service and Spare parts. Toyota Egypt is a free zone company that mainly caters to the needs of fleet owners, such as petroleum and tourism companies as well as embassies and other types of business. Toyota Egypt sells in foreign currency and has two affiliated companies: Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. and Toyota Misr S.A.E. Toyota Automotive Industries Egypt S.A.E. is dedicated to the service centers.
The main full service center is located in the industrial Zone in Abbassia and there is another service under construction in Giza. As for Toyota Misr, it sells passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and Toyota genuine spare parts, all in Egyptian Pound and it is planning to expand and have a series of branches all over Egypt. Toyota Egypt Headquarters is a 3S facility: Sales, Service, and Spare parts.
Customers Relations Executive
Egypt • Posted 1 month ago
• Receiving and handling all complaints received from different sources; Call Center, Face to Face, Facebook, Toyota Egypt’s website, CPA (Consumer Protection Agency) and TMC (Toyota Motor Corporation) concerning the Service Center and Sales.
• Updating the OCR (Owner Contact Report) upon handling the complaints.
• Maintaining all complaints record using tracking complaint system.
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and enhancing Toyota Egypt Group image to meet and exceed the set standards.
• Performing post Sales and Service monthly survey to meet CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
Desired Candidate Description
• 5+ Years of experience in a similar role.
• Fluency in English language, written and spoken.
• Automotive background is preferable.
• Required skills: Client focus, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Positive Attitude, and Excellent Communications Skills.