Ali Alghanim and Sons Automotive
Ali Al Ghanim and Sons Automotive Co. joined the luxury car market of Kuwait in 1986 as the sole importer of the full range of BMW products for Kuwait. Soon after, Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co. became the sole importer of more luxury vehicles namely: Rolls Royce, Land Rover, and Mini.
As we move into the 21st century, we find ourselves in the enviable position of rewriting the future of automotive retail business. In the spirit of rebuilding and continually improving our services for our customers, and with the conviction that the future will bring improved opportunities, Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co. decided it was time for a renaissance and envisaged a new unique showroom. The showroom, completed in 2003, is considered an architectural landmark in Kuwait. One of the world's largest automotive showrooms features: split-level showrooms, unique suspended office blocks, in-house parking for 300 cars, fully-equipped service centers, and lifestyle boutiques.
We offer a full line of customer support services ranging from service, quick service, body shop, parts and accessories, vehicle financing and 24 hours road assistance. Managed by professionals in the industry, and backed by superior after-sales services, all our products enjoy superior levels of technical support. Many consider these as the main contributors to the company's success.
Company Size: 500+ employees
Call Center Agent
Kuwait • Posted 5 months ago
• Answer inbound calls as well as making outbound calls to assist customers who have specific inquiries
• Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
• Provide personalized customer service of the highest level assuring a prompt and an accurate responds to be provided on their inquiries
• Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer
• Arrange for the dispatch of products, information packages, brochures etc. to clients and other interested parties
• Follow up the calls of the client with clerical duties which includes faxing, emailing, filling up paperwork, and liaising with other departments
• Evaluate account status at point of contact by analyzing information and recommending solutions to resolve the Card member’s issues
• Other assigned tasks by the customer service supervisors & manager
Desired Candidate Description
• Sales and Marketing
• Telephone Handling Skills
• Objection Handling
• Sales Skills
• Communication Skills
• Problem Solving
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to communicate in Arabic and English