Kuwait Automotive Imports
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families
The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait
KAICO is doing business since 1936
KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe
KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait
Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969
Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969
Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004
Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000
BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011
ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950
Michelin Tires (France) since 1950
(KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department)
Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.
Customer Service - Automotive Rentals
Kuwait • Posted 5 months ago
● To identify new prospective clients and approach them to offer our leasing services.
● Contacting and visiting professionals in prospective organizations to acquire major leasing contracts.
● Controlling non-revenue movements and ensure documentation of the same.
● Follow-up on outstanding payments.
● Timely submission of daily/weekly/monthly report to the Supervisor/Manager.
● Preparing payment receipt vouchers and sending the same to Accounts Department.
● Adhering to KAICO's operational guidelines at all times.
● Establishing timely service follow-up system, to ensure regular maintenance of vehicles.
● To improve the operation of the Sheraton Hotel.
● Opening & closing rental contracts in the system.
● Perform other duties related to the scope of the job as requested by the Division Manager.
● Achieving Sales and Profit objectives as defined by the Manager/Management.
● Establishing and maintaining relations with clients to improve repetitive business.
● Facilitate and guide the clients for their requirements.
● Visiting new companies/various market segments and offering them product presentation, test drive in order to generate new accounts.
● Follow-up for the leasing contract renewals periodically.
Desired Candidate Description
Requirements- Pleasant personality, customer oriented- Excellent communication skills (Arabic would be an advantage)- Minimum 2-3 years related experience in leasing- Transferable work visa- Computer literate