Northern Gulf Trading Company
Northern Gulf Trading is a Group of Companies made up of three independent entities:
1. Northern Gulf Trading Co.
2. Trans World Company.
3. Arabian Eastern Group.
Northern Gulf Trading is the largest and oldest entity (Established 1976) .
It primarily focuses on the automotive and transportation sectors and is the exclusive agent of Hyundai Motor Company ( Passengers Vehicles & Commercials Trucks and Buses).
Kuwait • Posted 10 months ago
● Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with the relevant service procedures on a timely manner.
● Continuously strive to delight customers towards achieving the highest degree possible levels.
● Respond promptly to all service customer queries, communications and requests.
● Ensure all customers are handled with total honesty and courtesy.
● Interact with all potential and actual customers so as to enhance the reputation of the company.
● Ensure all customers are advised of delays, changes in circumstances.
● Ensure all paperwork & processes to customers are clearly explained.
● Should be knowledgeable of business policy & procedure development.
● Promote and monitor service appointments system.
● Plan, organize and control service operations.
● Monitor customer satisfaction reports, trends & warranty.
● Monitor quality control inspections, feedback reports and complaints.
● Conduct weekly analysis of key performance indicators.
● Present monthly performance results to Management.
● Ensure service and parts coordination through regular meeting.
● Ensure service facility is well maintained.
● Manage team operations of staff rotations and extra working hours.
● Ensuring health safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
● + 10 years automotive background/ experience in Kuwait and/ or GCC countries.
● Knowledge of service marketing and customer relationship management.
● Knowledge of insurance claim process and related regulations.
● Initiative, self-confidence character.
● Customer service, performance, target and objectives oriented person.
● Good analytic reasoning skills Leadership, communication & peoples management skills.
● Problem solving techniques.
● Excellent fluency in English language.
● Very good literacy in MS office apps