Kuwait Automotive Imports
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families
The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait
KAICO is doing business since 1936
KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe
KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait
Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969
Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969
Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004
Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000
BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011
ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950
Michelin Tires (France) since 1950
(KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department)
Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.
Kuwait • Posted 5 months ago
● Ensure that the Service Department contributes to customer satisfaction by providing optimal customer care by determining customers' needs and communicate with Service Workshop to repair and deliver on time.
● Achieve sales target and increase Service & Parts Sales.
● Follow the established steps for proper Repair Order Write-Up.
● Treat all Customers with courtesy and respect.
● Handle Customer complaints with courtesy, tact and in a manner that does not aggravate the problem.
● Maintain repair order flow according to established Company Policies & Procedures.
● Ensure speedy maintenance and repair through clear identification of customer needs and accurate repair order preparation.
● Provide clear cost estimates and keep customers informed of work progress.
● Obtain Customer's authorization at Repair Order Write-Up and as additional repairs become necessary.
● Contact Customer at completion of repairs and review repairs and necessary payment details.
● Perform a proper service delivery.
● Meet prescribed performance objectives.
● Actively promote the services and benefits of the dealers' Service & Parts Departments to all customers.
● Ensure all customers' vehicles are clean and ready per completion date.
● Ensure all filing is kept up-to-date (including customer history files and regular purging of inactive customer files.
● Provide Reception Manager with the Daily Labor Sales and Time Management Control.
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience Requirements:2 - 8 Years
● Education Requirements: Any Graduation, Diploma
● Qualifications: Any Graduation, Diploma