For over 42 years, AGMC has delivered premium automotive products and services to its customers as the exclusive importer for BMW Group cars and Motorrad in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates. Established in 1976, AGMC has now become one of the most important markets for BMW Group Middle East. Currently, AGMC has 26 sales and service facilities across Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates. These include four BMW showrooms, four MINI Showrooms, two Rolls-Royce Motor Cars showrooms for new and Provenance cars, as well as the world’s first Rolls-Royce Boutique. In addition they have three Certified Pre-Owned car showrooms under the BMW Premium Selection Programme and one BMW Motorrad showroom. Service facilities include two body shops, six workshops and two car storage facilities and the only Rolls-Royce dedicated state-of-the-art aftersales facility. In 2016, AGMC were recognised as the highest selling dealership globally for Rolls-Royce. AGMC is passionately committed to the communities it serves and demonstrates this with supporting activities and events which are helping nurture the potential of the region. For example, it has recently announced a three-year partnership with Art Dubai, and it is also a key supporter of the BMW Contemporary series - a local initiative exclusive for the Middle East, which aims to strengthen intercultural dialogue by providing artists platforms to share their work and stories. In addition, AGMC has a long-standing relationship with Dubai Police, through which the innovative BMW Connected Drive features are used with the aim of helping improve safety on roads.
United Arab Emirates
Used Car Purchaser
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
● In charge of evaluation for trading cars, company cars.
● In charge of preparing, checking and evaluating cars before displaying to the BPS showroom. In charge of buying cars.
● Selling non BPS cars.
● Conduct proper analysis of moving and non moving items. In charge of preparing market prices.
● Establish and maintain a network of business contacts and relationship within the market to increase the market awareness, obtain market/competitors intelligence and customer preference information.
● Identify potential wholesale and other volume customers and negotiate business deals.
● Conduct routine day to day business of the office according to the guidelines established by the management. file and maintain all documentation systematically and available when needed
● Ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction & retention at all times.
● Ensuring self development & self study of all BMW product knowledge & competitive products.
● Ensuring that all administrative requirements are met & that the policies & in house procedures of the company are adhered to at all times.
● Communicating professionally with customers at all times before, during & after the sale.
● Ensuring accurate processing of paperwork & documentation.
● Ensuring that the prevailing pricing structure is adhered to at all times.
● Representing & promoting the brand image of BMW in an exemplary manner at all times.
● Manage personal time schedule and productivity.
● Maintain the highest levels of BMW product knowledge & competitive products, personal development& integrity, quality standards and business ethics.
● Takes the initiative, suggests and develop plans to explore and create new relations, contacts, and sales opportunities to improve market penetration into existing and new markets.
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience Requirements: 3 - 6 Years
● Qualifications: Basic - Any Graduation