Al Ghandi Auto
Al Ghandi Auto emerged with the vision of the United Arab Emirates to provide a constantly evolving market with world class automotive products and services. With one vision, we stand to achieve our goal - Empowering people throughout the region to reach out and connect and improving our customer's lives with the best possible offering of products, services and support. We take pride in that. We believe in transparent communications with our personnel, associates, suppliers and most of all our customers is an imperative key to our success. The results prove it. Al Ghandi Auto has grown to become one of largest automotive industry organizations in the Middle East region; comprised of 5 divisions, offering Automotive, Industrial machinery and equipment, car rental & leasing services, and vehicle testing facilities. We employ over 1000 highly trained personnel, in 6 locations across the UAE.
To affirm that Al Ghandi Auto is an organisation that customers recognise as signifying pioneering innovation, excellent value for money and impeccable customer service. Our endeavours will be based on a strong commitment to provide customers with unrivalled service, guaranteed satisfaction and world-class products.
• Integrity in dealing with customers, employees and suppliers.
• Ensure consistency of quality customer service and attention to detail.
• To qualitatively strengthen and expand the scope of our core business.
• Sustained quality to agreed corporate standards in everything we do.
• Deliver customer satisfaction through total commitment to service, quality and the environment.
• Continuous self-improvement through training, practice and diligence.
Core Values Integrity | Teamwork | Respect | Customer-focus | Accountability | Social Responsibility
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 7 months ago
To support warranty operations in order to ensure quality and consistency across the region. Reduce and control warranty costs and provide necessary data for calculating vehicle quality indicators.
● Collect, assess and judge whether to authorize received vehicle warranty claims on daily basis.
● Perform warranty audits at the dealers to ensure the quality of warranty operations in all the markets.
● Monitor the recall & service campaign completion ratio in all the markets.
● Track and analyze warranty data on continuous basis in order to identify warranty operation trends, problem areas and necessity for countermeasures.
● Support vehicle quality engineers in their activities by coordinating vehicle driving plans and vehicle evaluation activities.
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience Requirements: 1 - 3 Years
● Education Requirements: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Automobile)