Al Masaood LLC
Al Masaood, is a large and diversified local trading group in Abu Dhabi, with over 73 businesses across the entire spectrum of the local economy spanning automotive, engineering, power, oil and gas, property and many other market segments, in partnership with some of the world's leading companies. From its foundations as a small trading house, Al Masaood has grown to establish itself as one of the largest integrated industrial, commercial and service organizations in the Middle East. Now employing over 7,000 people.
For over 40 years, Al Masaood has been synonymous with the automotive market in the UAE as the main distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Abu Dhabi and Bridgestone, Harley-Davidson, Continental Tyres, Ducati and Polaris for the UAE.
The Group fully supports the automotive market through a growing network of well-equipped service centres and extensive spare parts dealers. The newest addition to this successful network is the Al Masaood Automobiles Nissan Service Centre, which is currently Nissan's largest service centre in the world.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
United Arab Emirates
Vehicle Inspector/Port Inspector
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 1 month ago
Inspect new vehicles at Khalifa Port.
• Examines internal and external vehicle damage, check if there is missing parts and scratches. A report must be made in the log book for recording and preparation of insurance claim.
• To put a sticker on the inspected vehicles that has scratch and damage.
• Keep records of vehicles inspected, prepare reports based on findings from the inspection.
• To submit initial claim report to PDI Administrator.
• To follow health and safety rules and specific work instructions in the port, i.e., observing dress code at all times strict usage of safety gadgets.
• To be able to work under direct sunlight
• Following the instructions and giving due respect to Superiors.
• Rendering overtime, whenever necessary.
• To take initiative in learning new ideas and other available resources.
• Practical application of gained knowledge and skills acquired from trainings.
Desired Candidate Description
● 0 - 2 years experience
● Secondary School, Intermediate School, Diploma, Any Graduation.