Many Companies. One Mahindra.
Our story was cast and hewn in India’s steel industry in 1945, and today, we’re a US $20.7 billion global federation of companies. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles, some also know us for our innovative IT solutions, and others for our commitment to rural prosperity.
Befitting our size, we operate in 21 key industries, providing insightful and ingenious solutions that are global in their ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy. From Mobility to Rural Prosperity and IT, from Financial Services to Clean Energy and Business Productivity, we’re empowering enterprise everywhere.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. And though we operate across vast geographies, our governing spirit of "Rise" binds us as one Mahindra, dictating that we empower people everywhere to not only chart new frontiers, but to conquer them too.
Key Account Manager
India - Rajasthan • Posted 8 months ago
• To manage good relationship with KAM customers
• To identify & deal with strategic/KAM customers
• To ensure presence of MTB Products in consideration set of these KAM Customers in all their deals
• To work with KAM Customers to ensure good experience in the entire sales process
• Build a good network with all KAM customers in the region
• To work out better schemes with financiers for KAM Customers
• To act as an interface between the Product development / Marketing team and the end customers
Desired Candidate Description
• BE - 5 - 8 yrs, BE MBA - 4 - 6 yrs
• Trucks and Buses Industry or Automotive