ARB Middle East FZE
Established 1975 (Australia), ARB designs, manufactures, distributes and sells four-wheel-drive motor vehicle accessories under the ARB brand as well as Old Man Emu suspension systems.
Additionally, the ARB product range includes Frontal Protection Bars, Under Vehicle Protection, Recovery Points, Recovery Kits, Air Compressors and Accessories, Fridge/Freezers and Canopies.
Head Quartered in Melbourne, with an Operational presence in over 100 countries ARB has an extensive world-wide network, supported on the ground by Regional Sales and Distribution centres in Thailand, USA, Europe and the Middle East.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Middle East • Posted 1 month ago
- Require an Experienced warehouse operator to be in charge of the growing demands of our warehouse.
- Ability to effectively plan warehouse layout to best support the business outputs.
- Experience in co-coordinating temporary labour support when required.
- Primary responsibility of this position is to pick and pack 4x4 / Automotive Accessories error and damage free.
- Routine shipping, receiving and Internal process tasks.
- Shipping tasks include picking of orders, receiving tasks include loading and unloading truck/container shipments and stocking the warehouse shelves.
- Internal process tasks include bin stock replenishment, physical counting, machine operation, labelling and bin maintenance.
Desired Candidate Description
- 3 years’ relevant experience as a Warehouse Operator, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Must have Forklift and Reach Truck licence / experience.
- Ideally experienced using Oracle or similar ERP
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures.
- Good Health and fair fitness to ensure effectiveness of working and lifting materials.