Pak Suzuki Motors Co.
Pak Suzuki is built on the idea of a responsible corporate citizenship thereby managing quality, environmental, safety & occupational health matters as an integral part of our business. In fulfilling this responsibility Pak Suzuki adheres to the following fundamental principles:
● We are committed to provide top quality products at competitive price to the satisfaction and requirement of our customers.
● We conduct our operations in compliance with applicable environmental, occupational health & safety laws and regulations. Even where existing laws & regulations are not adequate we undertake to operate in a responsible manner by assuring the HS&E integrity of our processes and facilities.
● We recognize the interrelationship between energy and the environment, and we promote the efficient use of energy throughout our system.
● We ensure safe disposal of waste generated from our facility and will minimize the discharge of waste materials into the environment by utilizing responsible pollution control practices.
● We will continuously seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles.
Unknown Location • Posted 3 months ago
● Visiting project sites & ensure health & safe environment within the workplace.
● Performing inspection to identify potential safety hazards.
● Ensuring workplaces are following applicable safety regulations.
● Prepare Concept design making, update layout & all drawing as necessary during the projects.
Desired Candidate Description
● B.E (Mechanical, Automotive, Industrial & Manufacturing)Required Skills
● Negotiation Skills.
● Feasibility / Capacity Analysis.
● Ms Office.
● Inspection Techniques & Skills.Required Experience