Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, is India’s largest passenger car maker. India’s first Company to produce and sell more than a million cars in India in a year, Maruti Suzuki is credited with having ushered in the automobile revolution in the country. The Company, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, was incorporated as a joint venture between the Government of India and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan in February, 1981. Presently Suzuki Motor Corporation owns equity of 56.2 %. The company stocks are traded at the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Mumbai Stock exchange (BSE). Making a small beginning with single model - the iconic Maruti 800 Maruti Suzuki today has a vast portfolio to 15 car models and over 150 variants. The product range expands from entry level small cars like Alto 800, Alto K10 to the luxury sedan Kizashi that is imported as a CBU. The Company has also added new products like Ertiga (India’s first Life Utility Vehicle) and Celerio with the contemporary Auto Gear Shift technology, to meet the changing lifestyle of its customers. Maruti Suzuki is the first company in India to introduce factory fitted CNG vehicles (Eeco, Alto, Estilo, WagonR, SX4 and Ertiga). Headquartered in New Delhi, it has two manufacturing facilities in Haryana - Gurgaon and Manesar. Both the facilities have a combined capability to produce over 1.5 million vehicles annually. In 2013 the Company set-up its own state-of-the-art R&D test course at Rohtak, Haryana. The Company employs over 13000 people (as on 31st Mar’13). Its sales and service network is the largest among car manufacturers in India with over 1300 sales outlets (across 960 towns and cities) and over 3000 service centers (covering 1445 towns and cities). Besides serving the Indian market, Maruti Suzuki also exports cars to several countries in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa and Oceania.
Assistant Manager - Payroll
India • Posted 3 months ago
• Payroll administration - Coordination and management of the entire payroll function.
• Attendance Management - Coordination and Management of Online attendance management system
• Manage complete Time Office management - End to End management of attendance, Leave credit, encashment
• Complete knowledge of Statutory compliance and internal reporting requirements.
• End to end processing of company payroll of all employees ( monthly salary & reimbursements).
• Checking and auditing payroll, ensuring legislative and Statutory compliance and internal reporting requirements.
• Month end consolidation with reconciliation & variance analysis.
• Preparation of Form 16, Form 24Q for the applicable quarter/year
• Prepare and remit monthly superannuation contributions and quarterly employee statements.
• Preparation of MIS & Reports - Summary of transactions on a monthly basis, provide cost analysis and wages information as required for budgetary purposes.
• Address payroll related enquiries of employees
• Support Calculation and processing of Full & Final and termination payments.
• Prepare Bank Voucher, Bank Files and GL Reconciliation
Desired Candidate Description
• Graduation (Preferably with science background)
• Post Graduation: MBA in HR or graduate with minimum 3-7 years of experience & MBA thru distance learning or MSW with 3-4 year experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of payroll systems - HR legislation and processes i.e tax, superannuation etc.
• Demonstrated payroll management experience.
• Attention to detail, ability to create, review policies and procedures.
• Comply with all statutory requirements and operate with integrity and confidentiality.
• Good Problem solving ability, analytical skills and data compilation ability.
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Team player