Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India
The Best or Nothing. Mercedes-Benz R&D India (MBRDI), headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We started with a focus on topics ranging from CAD, CAE and IT programming for all Daimler business units. Meanwhile, we have moved up in value to cater to advanced topics in vehicle engineering and IT technologies. We are now responsible for new methods in Design and CAE, software content for control units, headunits and various critical engineering tools. Important components of the Digital dependencies on overall product development, is located now at MBRDI. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering. The establishment of MBRDI is in line with the Daimler group’s ambition to attract the world’s best engineering talent and form a global footprint for its R&D and IT competencies. MBRDI also aims to partner closely with suppliers in India for its activities in product development and IT services. It is now one of the largest development centers outside Germany, employing over 4500 skilled engineers; and has established itself as a valuable centre to all business units and brands of Daimler worldwide.
Information Security Architect (Application Security)
India - Karnataka • Posted 4 months ago
Mandatory Certification (Min 1 from below)
● CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) with CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge) OR
● CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) OR
● CSSLP (certified secure software lifecycle professional)
● Global service delivery of Information Security Architecture services for all Daimler locations.
● Web/mobile/infrastructure security assessments (pen tests, code reviews, security checks and SDLC consulting).
● Developing testing scripts and procedures.
● Develop interpersonal relationships within the team and interacting with and across department and working with external suppliers and partners.
● Enthusiastic and committed to the work, willing to help grow this business.
● Experience in providing technical oversight to other project team members to maintain engagement quality.
● Maintain expertise on security trends through training, research and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
● International travel as required.
● Experience in Security Architecture (applications & Network)
● Knowledge on Information Security fundamentals, OWASP tools and methodologies
● Mandatory security certifications (CISSP/CSSLP, CCSP)
● Having additional security certifications such as OSCP is a plus
● Knowledge of standard SDLC practices, understanding and familiarity with common code review methods and standards
● Knowledge of network attacks, post exploitation skills, security bug classification frameworks such as DREAD, OWASP Top 10 etc. and experience applying security bug classification methods in Testing and QA.
● Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE, Python, PHP or other major programming languages.
● Effective understanding and implementation Risk Management process
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelors/Masters in either Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management
● Proficient English language written and oral communication skills
● Ability to complete tasks and deliver professionally written reports for clients
● Ability to present findings to technical staff and executives
● Experience in handling client queries, providing recommendations & mitigation strategies in order to remediate vulnerabilities.
● Good to have experience in speaking or presenting at national and international security conferences and events.