Pak Suzuki Motors Co.
Pak Suzuki is built on the idea of a responsible corporate citizenship thereby managing quality, environmental, safety & occupational health matters as an integral part of our business. In fulfilling this responsibility Pak Suzuki adheres to the following fundamental principles:
● We are committed to provide top quality products at competitive price to the satisfaction and requirement of our customers.
● We conduct our operations in compliance with applicable environmental, occupational health & safety laws and regulations. Even where existing laws & regulations are not adequate we undertake to operate in a responsible manner by assuring the HS&E integrity of our processes and facilities.
● We recognize the interrelationship between energy and the environment, and we promote the efficient use of energy throughout our system.
● We ensure safe disposal of waste generated from our facility and will minimize the discharge of waste materials into the environment by utilizing responsible pollution control practices.
● We will continuously seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles.
Pakistan • Posted 7 months ago
Provide assistance to assigned dealers to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, customer satisfaction, customer retention by strengthen dealer management and operations in accordance to BSC Parameters, Monitoring of Training Activities of Multan Region of 4 Wheel for the enhancement of Skills of After Sales Staff.
● Implementation on training activities as per departmental action plan.
● Assist dealer management for development by identify dealers manpower skill weakness.
● Monitoring dealers after sales manpower.
● Inspection of functional equipment and SAP implementation.
● Ensure implementation of 5S, Safety and apparels (C.I. Image).
● Ensure in house training activities at assigned dealers.
● Implementation on manpower analysis.
● Assist in training and OJTs, of after sales staff at assigned dealers.
● Ensure timely submission of monthly reports of assigned dealers.
Periodic Job Responsibilities:
● Dealer up gradation & implementation in operation.
● Field visits to attend critical complaints.
● Training and development of dealer’s after staff.
● Promote local events at assigned dealers to ensure customer traffic.
● Plan and arrange special after sales events: CRO conference & advisor’s seminar etc.
Desired Candidate Description
● Minimum B-Tech (Automotive OR Mechanical) with at least 5 years of relevant experience
● Minimum B-Tech (Hons.) in Automotive OR Mechanical with at least 3 years of relevant experience
● Maximum age : 32 Years
● Minimum B-Tech OR B-Tech Hons. (Automotive OR Mechanical)Required Skills
● Automobile Training
● Training & Development
● Technical Instructor experience