Pak Suzuki Motors Co.
Pak Suzuki is built on the idea of a responsible corporate citizenship thereby managing quality, environmental, safety & occupational health matters as an integral part of our business. In fulfilling this responsibility Pak Suzuki adheres to the following fundamental principles:
● We are committed to provide top quality products at competitive price to the satisfaction and requirement of our customers.
● We conduct our operations in compliance with applicable environmental, occupational health & safety laws and regulations. Even where existing laws & regulations are not adequate we undertake to operate in a responsible manner by assuring the HS&E integrity of our processes and facilities.
● We recognize the interrelationship between energy and the environment, and we promote the efficient use of energy throughout our system.
● We ensure safe disposal of waste generated from our facility and will minimize the discharge of waste materials into the environment by utilizing responsible pollution control practices.
● We will continuously seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles.
Automobile Aftersales Officer
Pakistan • Posted 10 months ago
To look after dealers to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by strengthen service activities as per company policies through regular training courses and on job training along with updating dealer’s manpower data, provide the assistance to dealers regarding warranty and processing the warranty claims.
● Assist dealer management for development by identify dealer weakness in manpower skills.
● Monitoring dealers after sales performance.
● Preparation of after sales reports.
● Training and development of dealer’s after sales staff.
● Receiving of PPRS/ Warranty claim along with dealer invoice/ defective parts.
● Carry out the inspection of defective parts on regular basis.
● Organize warranty defective parts area in according to safety & 5S.
● Any other responsibility regarding after sales given by departmental head after sales Multan region.
Periodic Job Responsibilities:
● Handling over the rejected warranty claims parts to dealers.
● Follow up of free checkup campaigns.
● Receive & dispatch periodic reports.
Desired Candidate Description
● Minimum B-Tech (Automotive OR Mechanical) with at least 5 years of relevant experience in automotive sector
● Minimum B-Tech (Hons.) in Automotive OR Mechanical with at least 3 years of relevant experience in automotive sector
● Maximum age: 32 Years
● Aftersales Management
● Warranty management
● Automobile Industry Expertise
● Coordination Required Experience