Many Companies. One Mahindra.
Our story was cast and hewn in India’s steel industry in 1945, and today, we’re a US $20.7 billion global federation of companies. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles, some also know us for our innovative IT solutions, and others for our commitment to rural prosperity.
Befitting our size, we operate in 21 key industries, providing insightful and ingenious solutions that are global in their ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy. From Mobility to Rural Prosperity and IT, from Financial Services to Clean Energy and Business Productivity, we’re empowering enterprise everywhere.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. And though we operate across vast geographies, our governing spirit of "Rise" binds us as one Mahindra, dictating that we empower people everywhere to not only chart new frontiers, but to conquer them too.
General Manager - Sales
India • Posted 7 months ago
● Prepare sales targets with reference to the prevailing market situations
● Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executives activity performance.
● Provides timely feed back and business outlook to management regarding performance.
● Provides timely, accurate competitive pricing.Handle Key accounts relationships and customer satisfaction.
● Striving to maximize profit margin.
● Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
● Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
Desired Candidate Description
● 2-5 years experience