Autohaus Middle East
Autohaus Middle East has made significant capital investments and strategic hires to be able to offer its valued customers a premium and effortless vehicle maintenance and service experience. In addition to using the latest in diagnostic equipment, dealer management systems, and tooling, Autohaus Middle East has recruited specialists trained to work on the Audi, Volkswagen, and BMW vehicle portfolio.
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 3 months ago
A prestigious workshop Garage in Dubai is currently looking for Storekeeper who can manage the Parts Department independently.
• Receives, issues unloads and record parts, equipment and consumables from manufacturer ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
• Unloads, unpacks, inspects, checks packing slips or delivery note against stock received loads, moves, stores and records the movements and storage locations of materials within the parts room using DMS System.
• Indicate part numbers, description, quantity and codes on Stock Issue.
• Read and interpret schematic diagrams and lists, by using Partslink, ETK etc., to determine parts requirements.
• Check and requests parts price cost and availability from Supplier.
• Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers using DMS System.
• Issues or transfers materials to Mechanic and Technician by using Parts Delivery Note and maintains appropriate records.
• Within administrative guidelines, determines source of supply, maintains records of requisitions, initiates purchase orders and on occasion orders standard items regularly carried in inventory.
• Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
• Report safety issues to Service Manager.
Desired Candidate Description
A candidate must have more than 5 years of experience in the UAE who know well the Market. Provides extensive knowledge in auto spare parts especially on BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz and other premium vehicles.