SAMACO Automotive is the exclusive dealer of Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche cars in Saudi Arabia. We provide a full range of services incorporating sales of new and pre-owned cars and commercial vehicles, leasing and full after-sales support with a dedicated service and parts team, taking care of all your motoring needs.
We go the extra mile, no compromises. At SAMACO Automotive, you will find a welcome leap in customer attention, a determination not to overlook every possibility of matching our services with the technological and engineering excellence of our splendid range of German cars. We are selective about the manufacturers we represent and have only brands that make a statement, trouble-free cars that last longer and cost less for maintenance.
Our new and renovated showrooms and workshops in Jeddah, Riyadh and Al-Khobar reflect our commitment to continuous refinement. Highly skilled technicians man our state-of-the-art workshops. We have earmarked installation of telemetry facilities at our service centers for on-camera consultancy with our German principals.
Our after-sales service is prompt and marked by easy availability of spares, precise diagnosis and the most acceptable cost. And our friendly, courteous and specialist staff undergo periodic training with manufacturer support to provide forthright service.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 5 months ago
● Carry out the required mechanical repair as indicated on the repair job card by the workshop controller or service advisor on the customers cars
● Determine the exact defect of the car and apply correct factory methods to rectify it.
● Issue all needed spare parts to for repairs.
● Check the car for any prior unidentified additional defects.
● Carry out a final check on the repairs carried out.
● Implements the work instructions indicated by the technical trainer or factory literature.
● Apply diagnostic measures on the vehicle.
● Carry out the repairs during the allocated time for each repair.
● Ensure speedy and correct rectification of the electrical & mechanical defects.
Desired Candidate Description
● Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related Technical field.
● Minimum 1-3 years of related experience.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Good commands of Arabic and English.