Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group
The Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group have extensive and diversified business interests in the following four main sectors:
Automotive Sales and Distribution
Private and Public Transportation Services
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods – principally consumables)
Logistics / Distribution Services
Each operating sector is in itself extremely large and covers numerous brands and services most of which have credible international reputations and images.
Within the Automotive sector of the group Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors Company are the exclusive kingdom wide sales and distribution agents for marques such as Rolls-Royce, BMW, Mini, Jaguar, Hyundai Heavy Commercials as well as being the exclusive agents for Hyundai in the Western Province of the kingdom.
Whereas Manahil International Transportation & Services Company represents Tata, Ankai and Alexander Dennis brands.
In the Public and Private Transportation sector The Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group operate and manage one of the largest bus and coach companies in the Middle East with over 12,000 units. The operation also includes school transportation contracts, city transportation service and Hajj/Umrah services.
The FMCG sector under the auspices of Arabian Trading Supplies is one of the kingdoms major trading company’s and is divided into three distinct groups, the Mars Division, L’Oreal/Garnier/Vichy Division and the general FMCG brand including many large volume brands including Reckitt Benckiser products such as Dettol, Harpic and Finish.
Wholesale Parts Salesman
Saudi Arabia • Posted 10 months ago
1. Assist customers solve parts problems, identify correct parts numbers, complete order forms and recommend and sell related items as a service and as requested by customers.
2. Work with other Department personnel in order to assist them with parts information as required.
3. Maintain a high degree of proficiency with regard to the parts business and functions performed in order to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction with parts service
4. Diplomatically handle customers’ complaints in a friendly, pleasing and personal manner.
5. Offer all required parts and any additional accessories to customers.
6. Monitor sales discounts according to department limit and company policy.
7. Provide correct parts to the customer
8. Provide quotations and estimates within the time frame
9. Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customers questions and provide information about parts and services
10. Monitor the activities of the Sales team and assign work as appropriate
11. Assess the performance of the Sales team and facilitate their development by providing opportunities for training and development.
12. Undertake additional responsibilities as required.
Desired Candidate Description
• Supervisory ability
• Ability to use inventory information on a computer screen and can locate parts by checking parts numbers.
• Good communications skills – in person and on telephone
• Willingness to initiate calls to customers to give and receive information.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all other departments in the retail facility.