Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group
The Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group have extensive and diversified business interests in the following four main sectors:
Automotive Sales and Distribution
Private and Public Transportation Services
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods – principally consumables)
Logistics / Distribution Services
Each operating sector is in itself extremely large and covers numerous brands and services most of which have credible international reputations and images.
Within the Automotive sector of the group Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors Company are the exclusive kingdom wide sales and distribution agents for marques such as Rolls-Royce, BMW, Mini, Jaguar, Hyundai Heavy Commercials as well as being the exclusive agents for Hyundai in the Western Province of the kingdom.
Whereas Manahil International Transportation & Services Company represents Tata, Ankai and Alexander Dennis brands.
In the Public and Private Transportation sector The Mohamed Yousuf Naghi & Brothers Group operate and manage one of the largest bus and coach companies in the Middle East with over 12,000 units. The operation also includes school transportation contracts, city transportation service and Hajj/Umrah services.
The FMCG sector under the auspices of Arabian Trading Supplies is one of the kingdoms major trading company’s and is divided into three distinct groups, the Mars Division, L’Oreal/Garnier/Vichy Division and the general FMCG brand including many large volume brands including Reckitt Benckiser products such as Dettol, Harpic and Finish.
Parts Salesmen - BMW
Saudi Arabia • Posted 5 months ago
● Ensure that all required parts and any additional parts and accessories are available and offered to customers and workshop staff.
● Ensure stock is stored carefully and in accordance with supplier and manufacturer instructions, kept secure and in saleable condition.
● Ensure that every opportunity is taken to sell older and slow moving parts by displaying and offering aging parts for sale.
● Work with Parts Manager in the maintaining and enhancing of parts displays in all departments and areas of the dealership.
● Ensure that full payment is received for any items sold or in the case of a credit account, an authorised signature is obtained for all issues and returns.
● Converse with customers in a professional manner so as to enhance the reputation and standing of the franchises represented and other departments within the dealership.
● Keep Parts Manager aware of any abnormal or unexpected stock movement.
● Advise Parts Manager of any breakages, damage, or discrepancies noted when inspecting incoming goods.
● Notify Parts Manager of any discrepancies in stock records or physical stocks.
● Maintain positive and supportive relationships with all customers.
Desired Candidate Description
● English Skills
● Computer Skills
● Career Level: Mid Career
● Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 2
● Nationality: Saudi Arabia