Gulf Advantage Automobiles
GAA formally commenced its operations on July 17, 2010.
Enormous investments have been committed and continue to be made by Gulf Advantage to strengthen the Renault brand in the Kingdom. Currently, Gulf Advantage operates through 8 Showrooms, 38 Service Centers, and 23 spare parts outlets across Saudi Arabia. Gulf Advantage's investment in Riyadh, the exclusive Renault Service center the largest in the GCC is an example of its commitment to provide top notch and most competitive after-sales service and spare parts availability in Saudi Arabia. Gulf Advantage is also in the process of opening new facilities during the coming months and expanding its reach to serve customers across KSA with new showrooms, service centers, and parts outlets.
Since the start of Gulf Advantage Automobiles, the Renault brand has achieved record sales in Saudi Arabia. Since 2010, Renault has registered sales of over 50,000 vehicles in KSA – a commendable achievement in just seven years that clearly highlights the commitment of the Gulf Advantage Automobile team. Renault continues to make forward strides of growth which will accelerate in the coming years. Renault's focus on customer service will be the key driver for growth.
We have witnessed the exponential growth of this remarkable brand and will continue facilitating its expansion. We have ensured that the most frequently required parts are competitive and their availability is near 100% at all times. Competitive parts pricing with relatively low service labour cost and extended service interval of 10,000 k.m. compared to competing brands' 5,000 k.m. ensures that the Renault owners enjoy the least cost of ownership. Further, services such as a 24-hour Helpline and 24x7 Roadside Assistance ensure that a Renault customer has complete peace of mind after purchase. Gulf Advantage Automobiles have also introduced Mobile Van Service to cater to their corporate customers.
With an unwavering commitment to enhancing the skills of the local Saudi workforce, Gulf Advantage has achieved high performance of Saudiazation in the short span of time. It has tied up with various Training Institutes to provide technical and soft skills training to locally recruited personnel who are then absorbed into the company. Gulf Advantage is proud of its local talent and is committed to increasing their numbers in the years to come.
Renault is a top global brand with a heritage of over 117 years of automotive excellence and innovation. In 1999, Renault bought a 44.3 per cent stake in Japan's Nissan Motors, forging a powerful alliance. Today the Renault-Nissan alliance forms the fourth largest automotive group in the world. With its worldwide slogan 'Drive the Change', Renault aims to offer sustainable mobility for all. It will be the first brand to mass market its range of four electric vehicles by the end of 2013 in selected markets.
Car Spare Parts Sales
Saudi Arabia • Posted 3 months ago
We are currently looking for dynamic, result oriented, self-motivated Sales individuals with relevant Car Parts Salesexperience to be the part of growing & proficient Spare Parts Team in Jeddah location.
The primary focus of the role will be:
● Job Title: Parts Sales
● Jr.Executive /Executive Job Level: Individual
● Contributor Role : Could Be Fleet sales, Counter Sales or combination of both based on business requirement
● Sales Planning process:Review previous month actuals versus plan, including self productivity;
● Initiate corrective action, where required to address shortfalls;
● Discuss and agree on sales target for the month with TL / Location in charge in order to plan for achievement of sales targets.
● Prospect generation :Understand focus models across segments;
● Select potential people to contact for prospecting (through personal contacts, telephone directory, previous lost customers, internal databases of existing customers);
● Make cold-calls. Prospect management Enter timely and accurate prospect data;
● Closely follow-up prospects; Update in real-time progress of prospects through various stages of the funnel;
● Report conversions and non-conversions accurately (Sold, Lost, Deferred, Cancelled Sales conversion process
● Understand and comply with Brand Standard to receive, handle and convert walk-ins and prospects.
● Process Compliance and Improvement:
● Execute process improvement actions as directed;
● Provide inputs / suggestions on issues that affect customers or team operations.
● CRM :Understand customer grievances / issues;
● Escalate issues (if needed) for resolution; Implement corrective actions to close customer complaint.
Desired Candidate Description
● Spare Parts
● Spare Parts Sales
● Business development
● BD marketing sales management
● Sales Executive