Universal Motors Agency (UMA)
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East.
As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern, Central, Western & Southern Province of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer. Our customers will be served in the manner they have come to expect from GM dealers worldwide.
UMA has adopted GM global retail standards and benchmarks and implemented new processes, which focus on the needs of our customers by: Exceeding their expectations in every aspect of sales and after-sales services without exception.
Setting the standards of excellence for car dealerships throughout the region. Focusing on customer's experience to make it as enjoyable and satisfying as possible. UMA is a joint venture between Arabian Motors & Engineering Company (Ameco-Zahid) and General Machinery Agencies (GMA), two of the oldest and most respected GM dealers in Saudi Arabia. Late Sheikh Abdulmajid Zahid and his brothers were awarded the first General Motors franchise in the Kingdom in 1949. The General Machinery Agencies Company established by the late Sheikh Salahudin Abduljawad was the second company to be awarded a GM franchise eight years later.
Today, their sons sit on the board of UMA and provide the strategic planning and direction, which will make UMA one of Saudi Arabia's leading automotive dealerships. We are building on their considerable success and experience in dealing with customers who demand top quality products backed up by a professional customer-oriented service.
Today, UMA enjoys a name in the market by virtue of its constant struggle to up-keep GM standards in all its discipline of business and hence now has a place as second to none as a GM Dealer.
Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Type: Public Company
Sales Engineer - Automotive Equipments
Saudi Arabia • Posted 1 month ago
● Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
● Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
● Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements,to promote the sale of company products,and to provide sales support.
● Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
● Develop,present,or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements,including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
● Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use.
● Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
● Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers,documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
● Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
● Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use,operation,and maintenance of equipment.
Desired Candidate Description
● Trasnferable Iqama
● Engineering graduate
● At least 5 years experience
● For Mechanical Engineer Knowledge in Automotive and Diagnostic Electronics Background in engine on-board diagnostics (OBD)
● For Electrical Engineer -Knowledge in hydraulics and electr