National General Automotive Co. (NAT)
Mission NAT strives to manage the interests of its customers, shareholders and employees. Description National General Automotive Company (NAT) is a proud member of Abdullatif Alissa Group Holding; established in the 1940s when the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was just carving a place for itself in the world map. Back then, Sheikh Abdullatif Alissa (may Allah have mercy on him) began his career as a distributor of cars produced by General Motors with a clear and strong slogan âSincerity and true intentions in dealing with people are the foundations of successâ. The Alissa Group sets up National General Automotive Company (NAT), drawing on its rich pedigree in the automobile industry over the past few decades. This strategic arm has created a unified vision across all its business units in this space by extending the value chain of our current offerings and enhancing the ecosystem we operate in. NAT is the strategic arm that has created a unified vision across all business units in the Alissa Group by extending the value chain of the current offerings and enhancing the ecosystem. NAT currently oversees the strategic direction and monitors the performance of Alissa Automotive Company (AACO), Alissa Universal Motors (AUM) and the General Automotive Company (Autostar). It also spearheads all automotive sector growth initiatives and business development practices in AAGH. From cars sales, after-sales services, maintenance, spare parts and more - in just three years of its existence NAT has already made its mark. By consolidating shared services, NAT has become a truly integrated, end-to-end automotive holding company. NAT today serves to better prepare us to adapt swiftly to changing market needs and grow strategically within the regional automotive sector.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 7 months ago
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Receiving vehicles for maintenance Greets customers warmly and courteously, diagnoses customers vehicle and advises customers on necessary work. Records customer appointments, checks service records and stamps service booklets. Completes customer checklist detailing all the information provided by the customer in terms of defect or service required. Enters data on system to obtain an estimate of the work to be performed and advises customer of the job costs estimate. Completes and processes all paperwork, obtains customers signature, estimates repair time and delivery date to the customer, explains any payment policies. Forwards the documentation to the Job Dispatcher and follows-up on completion time to ensure delivery on promised date. Communicates with the customer any cost overruns (before these are incurred) or completion delays. Maintains daily/weekly record of promised delivery dates ensuring that customers are kept informed of the expected completion date. Receives invoices and obtains payment at the time of vehicle delivery to the customer. Ensures that Company provided marketing material is properly exhibited in the reception areas.
2. Warranty Customers Scrutinizes warranty documentation where customer requests work to be performed in terms of the manufacturers warranty. Advises and provides explanations to customer where repairs requested cannot be covered by the warranty. Completes warranty book. Liaises with Warranty Clerk to approve processing of warranty claim.
3. Customer Services and Business development Attends to inquiries and complaints from customers and resolves problems to ensure that customers needs are met. Refers unresolved complaints or queries to Reception Supervisor for resolution. Explains to customers special schemes and promotions related to maintenance and accessories. Undertakes mailing of service promotion material to targeted customers. Calls customers, using vehicle sales and vehicle service databases, which have not utilized service center facilities for over six months. Calls customers who have had major repairs done in the last one month to enquire about vehicle performance. Calls customers to pre-schedule the maintenance visits in order to reduce excessive walk-in customers, waiting time and maximize utilization of off-peak business time.
Desired Candidate Description
● Experience Requirements: 3 - 5 Years
● Employment Type: Company Job
● Education Requirements: High School or Equivalent, Diploma
● Qualifications: High School or Equivalent, Diploma
● Responsibilities: Sales Exec/ Sales Representative
● Industry: Auto/Auto Ancillary
Category:Sales/ Business Development
Skills:car mechanic,car electrician,car technician,body & painting