• Alesayi Trading Corporation is the exclusive distributor within the Kingdom for all Mitsubishi Fuso Centers, Trucks and Rosa Buses for more than four decades. In addition, it is also the exclusive distributor of Mitsubishi Passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicle, and mini-buses.
• The entire network covers the Kingdom through 14 facilities owned by 3S (sales/service / spare parts), 62 authorized dealers and 160 spare parts distribution centers with excellent sales and service staff.
• This is the testimony to our stability and long-standing commitment to our relationship with our customers and Mitsubishi Motor Corporation (MMC) – Japan and Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) – Japan alike.
• Alesayi Motors ranks 1st in the Saudi Marketplace in terms of being the most credible brand name with high-end services and guaranteed customer satisfaction policies
• Alesayi Motors is about to build on its enviable reputation of reliability & service & to enter a new era, embracing the Vision 2030 & focusing closely on the customer, without whose loyalty our organization would stumble.
• ATC recognizes the great value of its relationship with its customers & sees that point of sales at the beginning of a relationship, not the end.
• Our Branches provide the full range of dealership services including sales, CRM, service, parts, and body repair facilities. We also offer a comprehensive range of funding and insurance options as well as comprehensive maintenance packages to suit individual customer requirements and motoring needs.
• Due to the size of our operation, we can leverage buying power and are able to offer very competitive prices to retail and fleet customers as well as government tenders.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 7 months ago
• Capable to train/ inspect and test vehicles
• Train preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Capable to train and inspect repair engine failures; mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components chassis.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Capable of conducting skill needs analysis/ and performance evaluation Efficiency & productivity)
• Maintain tools and equipment inventory & operational condition
• Troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications and cascading it.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Description
• BScs in Mechanical /Automotive Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience in the same field.
• G.C.C. Experience will be preferable.
• must have the knowledge to identify the exact fault and repair
• Must be a quick learner and hard worker