Nissan Motor Co.
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2015, the company sold more than 5.4 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 12.2 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets the world's best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan's global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan manages operations in six regions: ASEAN & Oceania; Africa, Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America and North America. Nissan has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999 and Mitsubishi Motors since 2016 under the Renault-Nissan Alliance.
Company Size: 10,001+ employees
Area Sales Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 2 months ago
To ensure the KSA Sales Strategy is defined and rolled out to achieve the Retail Sales Target, Wholesale Target & Operating Profit Target.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
● Support new distributor to ramp up Sales & Marketing operational processes Contribute to define and implement NSCs growth plans in line with Business Plan and Mid Term Business Plan.
● Perform SWOT analysis at NSC level and implement adequate countermeasures.
● Achievement of sales and regional Operating Profit targets; initiate required actions and countermeasures campaigns (retails & wholesales) Ensure alignment of NSC vs. regional and competitive pricing strategy; Contribute to develop fleet/special sales by supporting on an ad hoc basis the importers NSC / Dealer stock (Car Flow management; Monthly Sales ● Reforecast in line with appropriate inventory level;
● Ensure NSC / Dealer compliance with Regional Reporting policy and requirement
● Support NSCs compliance and implementation of Customer Quality standards and policies
● Implement at NSC / dealer level, adequate leads management processes; reporting aligned with Regional Leads Management Report market & competitors data
Desired Candidate Description
● 7 Years of Automotive experience.
● Sales experience in the Middle East Experience with a Premium automotive manufacturer
● Bachelors degree
● Should be Fluent in English; Arabic speaker required.